John Schneider Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Children, Net Worth, Songs, Movies, TV Shows
John Schneider Biography
John Schneider (John Richard Schneider) is an actor and country music singer from Mount Kisco, New York, United States. He is best known for his portrayal of Beauregard “Bo” Duke in the American television action/comedy series The Dukes of Hazzard (opposite Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach and James Best), Jonathan Kent in the 2001–11 TV series Smallville, and James “Jim” Cryer on the television series The Haves and the Have Nots, created by Tyler Perry.
John Schneider Career
He began his acting career at the age of 17, he then won the role of Bo Duke, working alongside another newcomer Tom Wopat and veteran actor James Best. For his audition, he “borrowed a dilapidated pickup truck, put on a big ol’ country accent and funky hat. I hadn’t shaved and went in toting a beer.
In 2001, he portrayed Jonathan Kent, the adoptive father of Clark Kent on Smallville, starring in 100 episodes before his character was killed off. Schneider directed some episodes of Smallville, including “Talisman”.
He has appeared in many films and TV series, which include five guest spots on Hee Haw and the miniseries 10.5. He had a recurring role on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and made guest appearances on such shows as Diagnosis: Murder, Touched by an Angel, JAG and Walker, Texas Ranger.
In 2009, he made his appearance on CSI in the episode titled “Kill Me If You Can”. He also appeared in the first season of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, where he plays the role of a real-life son Chasen Schneider. In 2008 and 2009, John portrayed “Marshall Bowman”. He declined to continue through the second season and his character was killed off.
In 2010, he appeared in the series Leverage as a corrupt music executive in the season three episode “The Studio Job”, and in several episodes of Desperate Housewives as a retired military man and father of Keith Watson (Brian Austin Green), the love interest of Bree Van de Kamp.
In 2011, he starred in the film Doonby, as a drifter who comes into a small town and makes it better. However, a menacing force stalks him. “It’s It’s a Wonderful Life without the wonderful part,” Schneider explains. “‘Reach down into the throat of It’s a Wonderful Life, pull it inside out and make a movie out of it.”
John Schneider Age
He was born on April 8, 1960 in Mount Kisco, New York, U.S. He is 61 years old as of 2020.
John Schneider Family
He was born in Mount Kisco, New York to Jack Schneider and Shirley Schneider. He is the youngest of three sons of Shirley Conklin and John “Jack” Schneider III, a pilot who had served in the U.S. Air Force.
His brother Robert an artist living in southern New York. His other brother died before his birth.
John Schneider Wife
He is married thrice his first marriage was with Tawny Little whom he married from 1983 to 1986, Elly Castle whom he married from 1993 to 2019 and Alicia Allan who is his current wife whom he married in 2019.
John Schneider Children
He has three children namely Chasen Joseph Schneider, Karis Schneider and Leah Schneider.
John Schneider Height
He stands at a height of 1.91 meters
John Schneider Net worth
He is an American actor and country music singer who has an estimated networth of $4 million dollars.
John Schneider Christmas Cars
He wrote and directed this film as a tribute to the show that put him on the map in 1979. He developed a memento that “Dukes of Hazzard” fans could be excited for, the “Smallville” alum, along with his new wife Alicia Allain, set out on a mission to make a film that brought luster back to the franchise and his beloved ride: the General Lee.
John Schneider Duke of Hazards
He starred as Bo Duke in the series which ran for seven seasons from 1979 to 1985 as well the 2000 made-for-TV movie, “The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood.”
John Schneider Songs
- Outta This Town Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Phantom of the Grand Ole Opry Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Wherever She Is Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Two Trains Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Crazy Women Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Early or Easy Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- It’s Now or Never Now or Never · 1981
- It’s a Short Walk From Heaven to Hell Tryin’ to Outrun the Wind · 1985
- Heartache Doesn’t Have a Closing Time Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Devil in the Mirror Odyssey Project · 2019
- Like a River Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- You’re the Last Thing I Needed Greatest Hits…Still! · 1987
- I Wouldn’t Be Me Without You Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Toolbox Odyssey Project · 2019
- Stay Now or Never · 1981
- I’ve Been Around Long Enough to Know Greatest Hits…Still! · 1987
- Bet Yo Mama Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- I Don’t Feel a Thing Odyssey the Journey · 2018
- Walk a Mile in My Shoes Odyssey Project · 2019
- Still Now or Never · 1981
- Tryin’ to Outrun the Wind Tryin’ to Outrun the Wind · 1985
John Schneider Movies
- The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!
- The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood!
- Collier & Co.
- Snow Beast
- Lake Placid 2
- Come Dance at My Wedding
- Eddie Macon’s Run
- October Baby
- What Would Jesus Do?
- Sydney White
- Night of the Twisters
- Christmas Comes to Willow Creek
- Snow Day
- Wild Things: Foursome
- Smothered (film)
- Carnival of Thrills
- Like Son
- The Favorite 2018
- Super Shark
- The Rebound
- Inadmissible 2016
- Anderson Bench
John Schneider TV Shows
- The Dukes of Hazzard
- The Dukes
- The Haves and the Have Nots
- The Dukes of Hazzard: Reunion!
- Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
- The Secret Life of the American Teenager
- Lake Placid 2
- Heaven Help Us
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Mummy
- Second Chances
- 10.5 (miniseries)
- “Hee Haw”
- Mary Christmas
- True Women
- The Raccoons and the Lost Star
John Schneider Social Media